Unlock Decentralized Reputation
Badgeth rewards meaningful on-chain behavior with NFT badges
What have you accomplished?
Every Ethereum address has a rich, untapped pool of historical data; Badgeth distills that data and uses it to award user badges that tell a complete narrative at a glance, even to newcomers.
- Collect Unique Badges
- Complete protocol challenges to earn badges such as Testnet Wanderer, Delegation Nation, and Subgraph Shark.
- Climb The Leaderboard
- Compete with the global crypto community and rise to the top of the Leaderboard.
- Immortalize Your Achievements
- Celebrate your on-chain accomplishments and earn bragging rights by minting your badges as NFT's.
Your Gateway to the Blockchain
Badgeth dives beyond transaction hashes and logs to guide your relationships with protocol workers, projects, and communities.
- New Protocols Every Month
- Attain recognition for being an early adopter of brand new protocols. Acquire relevant badges and cement your status in the community.
- Engage With The Community
- Collaborate to help define the behavior that will be recognized and rewarded on your favorite protocols.
Ready to start?
Frequently asked questions
- How much prior knowledge about crypto do I need to use Badgeth?
Badgeth currently requires a beginner-intermediate level of crypto exposure to be utilized to its fullest potential. However, our vision is for Badgeth to be an educational space for crypto enthusiasts and newcomers alike and we are actively working towards that goal.
- Does Badgeth offer a governance or utility token?
Not as of yet; the Badgeth team is currently exploring if the addition of a token would be beneficial to the Badgeth project.
- How does Badgeth know when users have earned a badge?
Badgeth identifies relevant transaction and event data contained within smart contract logs. Our subgraphs then assign badges when users meet the appropriate criteria.
- Is Badgeth a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization)?
Badgeth plans to fully decentralize as soon as a proper foundation has been established for the project.
- Is Badgeth open source?
Yes! Our subgraphs and smart contracts are all publicly available on Github.
- Where can I go to learn more about Badgeth?
If you are interested in learning more about Badgeth, you are welcome to join our Discord, have a look at our posts on Medium, or feel free to follow us on Twitter!